CLICK THESE BANNER

Friday 18 December 2015

TALES OF A NIGERIA UNIVERSITY STUDENTS ( MUST-READ )

STORY BEGINS .So I just finished writing my exams.
During my exam period, I heard that my friends in FUNNAB who happened to be a couple and were having a fight are back together. I wanted to know more about what led to the make-up but I had to chill till after exams before I can do any aproko, so during the weekend I chatted them both up.

They both told me how it went.
*btw, their names are Wale and Seyifunmi*
I buzzed Seyi first so imma start off with her side of the ordeal —————>
I just left the campus after a stressful day, I was to have a impromptu presentation the next day. I got home, dragged myself into the bathroom to bath, I was bathing and thinking of the outfit I’d wear the next day for the presentation.
An office short gown and a pair of black heels. I got out of the bathroom, got the gown out to test_ wear it and see if it suits the occasion. I dried my body and wore the gown, it looked great, I thought of wearing it with the heels to see the full package but I couldn’t find it in my shoe-rack, just then I remembered that it was at Wale’s place
‘Fuck it!’ I cursed as I took off the gown, angry with myself, I laid on the bed and started pressing my phone. Just then I snapped, today is thursday and thursday evening was boys’ hangout for Wale. I checked the time, it was past 6. I got up, changed into a short free gown and head for his place, good thing I have his spare keys.
I would just dash in, get my shoes and dash out before he got back. I got there, opened the door, entered, locked it behind me and even removed the keys so that passersby won’t know anyone was inside the room. I went to his shoe-rack, got my shoes, I was about going out when I heard a key turn in the key-hole, the door creaked open. Damn! I was busted.
*Ok, brief pause. Now am going to input Wale’s side from here onward*
Image result for NIGERIA SEXY GIRLS AND A GUY
I was at my pal’s place, hanging out, drinking, playing video games and all that. It was a great time with the guys but I couldn’t help thinking about Seyi, it is been two weeks and some days since we started our crazy fight, I really wanted to apologize but my ego kept getting in the way.
On thursdays like this, I usually look forward to telling her all about the guys’ hangout, to eat the dinner she makes, and hold her in my arms till we both sleep off. God! I have missed her. Its not like we don’t talk at all though, we say our polite hellos when we see each other on campus and elsewhere, she always seem to be pretty cool, so I also put on the show of being super cool.
I kept drifting away from the conversation with the guys and when they turned me into the discussion topic, teasing me, and telling me to better reconcile with Seyi before I go crazy. I lied and told I had a headache and that was why I was drifting away. I got up and left, I could still hear them laughing at me trying to act cool from the hallway.
They were right, I was going nuts without Seyi, so I decided to suck my ego all up and apologize, so I went to her place, the door was locked when I got there. Dang! Where could she have gone, I called her cell, I could hear it ring inside her room
*Today is just not my day*  I thought
I asked one of her hall-mate when she left the house, she said not quite long. I left and headed home. Was she out on a date? Impossible!! We were just having a lover’s spat not a break-up…I am still her boyfriend, but why didn’t she take her phone with her?! I got home, opened the door, sad and heart sunk, entered, closed the door and switched the light, and there she was!!, holding a polythene bag.
What was she doing here?, should I smile or frown or act indifferent? I was confused, I just stood there at the entrance.
What will I tell him I am doing in his room now? Why is he home so early self, its not even 8:00pm yet. God punish this stupid lecturer oh, ok let me talk before he bundles me out.
“Hi, before u say anything. I only came here to pick my black heels I forgot here, I have a presentation tomorrow so I need it. I am sorry if I startled you”
Wow, she only came for her heels, has it really gotten to that?
“Its okay, you didn’t startle me” I said as I left the spot I seemed to have frozen in for a while “Have a nice presentation, wish you the very best”
So plain, didn’t he even miss me at all? Or does he have a new girlfriend? I had better go before she come and meet me here
“Thanks, bye” I said as I made for the door
“Wait” I heard him say
I just had to stop her, I had to tell her just how much I miss her.
“I went by your place on my way back home”
“You did? Why?”
“Well, how do I say this?”
OMG!! He is going to break up with me, I am so fucked, I came all the way to be broken up with
“Just say it as it comes”
Damn! She scares with this her attitude
“Okay, the thing is the past two weeks or there about has been the worst two weeks ever. I don’t know how else to put it other than I miss you like hell, I know I messed up but am so messed up without you. Just forgive me and let’s go back to the way we were” I said moving close to her “Say something pls”
What does he expect me to say? Isn’t it obvious that I miss him? What else to do other than to show him.
Wow, she kissed me!
“I miss you too” she said as she withdrew from the kiss.
I launched another kiss, this time I expressed myself, holding the back of her head as I kissed her passionately.
*I guess he missed me as much as he said* I thought as I kissed him back.
I moved her to the nearby wall, so that I can really focus on her, I kissed her neck, her ear-lobe, then, then her lips again, she held my neck so tight, eye half-closed as she smiled and slightly moaned as I worked on her.
I have so much missed the way he kissed me and melt me by his touch.
I zipped down her gown, took it off her, and paused to stare at her boobs, I have missed everything about her, I carried her and placed her on the bed, then resumed kissing her, I fundled her boobs through her bra, took it off and sucked on her boobs hungrily yet slowly, as I placed one hand in between her thighs, I slid her pant to one side, rubbed her clitoris, tapped her pussy before dipping in one finger, she took a sharp breath, I kissed her, still fingering her, I put in one more finger and went deeper, I took off her pant, bent over and sucked her, licking and toying with her clitoris with my tongue as I continued to finger her.
He was killing me softly and I was dying to feel him inside of me, so I pulled away, crawled over to him, kissed him and made him lay on the bed, took off his shirt and short, I brought out his D, stroked and kissed it before blowing it.
She sucked me with passion, moaning as her mouth moved up and down the shaft of my cock, licking and kissing the crown and then continued with the sucking again. I held her head down, following the movement of her head, she knew how to do me right. She pulled me up and told me to kneel on the bed, I did, she straddled me, her hands around my neck. She kissed me before she sat on my erect D.
I had to make our make-up sex different from the ones we have had in the past so I played the bad girl.
She started grinding and whining on me.
God! I have missed his D so bad, I took my time to feel him inside of me.
She started slowing down, so I supported her by placing my hands on her butt, grabbed them and moved them up and down, relieving her of her strenuous work, I Laid her on her back, bent forward her legs to her face, then penetrated her. The position gave me easy access and a clear view of her sweeet cunt, I held down her legs with one hand, rubbed her clitoris with the other as I made sweet steady love to her.
I could feel him in my womb, the pace, the depth, everything was perfect, I moaned so loud, calling out his name severally, His D was caressing my G-spot, his fingers were teasing my clits, and I was so close to orgasm.
“Faster!! Deeper!!!” She moaned almost screaming, so I held her legs down with both hands and went faster and deeper, I was going to cum soon and from the sound and look of it, so was she, she kept moaning my name, that gingered me to satisfy her, It was coming, I dragged her closer so I could go deeper.
It was coming, he is making me go crazy with pleasure.
“Oh My God! Oh My God!! Oh My!!!” She screamed, then stopped moving. I had made my bae cum and so have I.
He withdrew and laid beside me, drew me close, kissed me and whispered the words I wanted to hear ‘I LOVE YOU’.
‘I LOVE YOU TOO’ she said kissing me deeply, then she laid in my arms, and her head on my chest..

No comments:

Post a Comment